How to Reach
How to Reach Andaman Island ?
How to reach Andaman from different areas?
Andaman tour packages from Delhi
Travelers from Delhi wants to go on beautiful destination Andaman and Nicobar. Many tourism agencies provide best Andaman tour packages from Delhi so book the best one. However, some of them do not know how to reach Andaman and Nicobar Island from Delhi. By which means of transportation people reach safely and quickly and enjoy the hot and happening destination. People can reach to Andaman and Nicobar Island by air transport or by water transport. The tourist cannot reach direct by train on Andaman and Nicobar Islands. If any tourist is interested in traveling by train, then firstly tourist has to travel from Delhi to Chennai or Kolkata by train. After that, they have to take flight or ship to reach Andaman from Chennai to Kolkata.
How to reach?
- By Air: Tourist has to book the flight from Delhi Airport to Port Blair of Andaman and Nicobar Island. The name of Delhi Airport is “Indira Gandhi National Airport,” and the name of Port Blair Airport is “Veer Savarkar airport.” If tourist book a ticket of multi-stop flight, then it takes much time to reach Andaman and Nicobar as compared to the direct flight. By booking a ticket of direct flight tourist reach to Andaman in 3 hours 45 minutes while multi-stop Flight takes more than 5 hours to reach. If a Traveller wants to enjoy distance by both means of transportation then firstly take a flight from Delhi to Calcutta or Chennai. Then book a ticket of the ship to reach the Andaman ship takes 60 to 66 hours ( 3 to 4 days ) to reach from Chennai or Kolkata to Andaman.
- By Ship: From Delhi to Andaman there is no direct ship service. Traveler enjoys the shipping service from Chennai or Calcutta. From Delhi, a Traveller has to travel by air or by train to reach Chennai or Kolkata after that he can book ticket of the ship to reach Andaman and Nicobar Island.
Andaman tour package from Hyderabad
There are many online websites which provide best and affordable Andaman tour package from Hyderabad. If people want to enjoy the tour, then book a ticket but confused about how to reach Andaman and Nicobar Islands from Hyderabad then read this article consciously.
How to reach?
- By Air: A traveler has to book a flight from Hyderabad airport to reach Andaman. The name of Hyderabad Airport is “Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.” The distance between Hyderabad and Andaman is 1661 km. If a person books a multi-stop flight, then it takes more than 4 hours to reach Andaman and Nicobar Island.
- By Ship: If a traveler directly wants to travel by ship from Hyderabad to Andaman and Nicobar Island then it is not possible. Firstly traveler has to book a ticket of flight or train to reach Visakhapatnam or Chennai or Kolkata. After reaching Chennai or Visakhapatnam or Kolkata, he needs to be a ticket of the ship from Chennai or Kolkata or Vishakhapatnam to reach Port Blair.
Andaman tour package from Chennai
People from Chennai plan their vacation with their family and friends, so they plan for Andaman and Nicobar tourism. Andaman and Nicobar is the very stunning place. Many tourism companies who provides Andaman tour package from Chennai at the perfect price on their terms and conditions.
How to reach?
- By Air: For reaching Andaman to Chennai tourist have to take flight. If a person books a multi-stop flight, then he reaches Andaman and Nicobar Island in more than 9 hours. If the books the direct flight ticket, then he reaches in 2 hours. Book ticket from Chennai International Airport. Most travelers book the tickets of Air India because it gives better services than other flight companies.
- By Ship: Tourist from Chennai enjoy the direct ship service to reach Andaman Island. However, it takes 60 hours or 2 to 3 days to reach Andaman from Chennai. Book tickets of ship 15 to 20 days ago.
Andaman tour packages from Kolkata
In today's time, people can book the ticket of Andaman tourism very smoothly and on their terms and conditions. Andaman honeymoon package from Kolkata are also available at a very affordable price, so go and book tickets as fast as possible.
How to reach?
- By Air: Tourist book a ticket of the airplane from Calcutta airport to reach Port Blair airport. The name of Kolkata Airport is “Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport.” If tourist book the direct flight ticket then he will reach in 2 hours and if he books a multi-stop flight then it takes more than 13 hours to reach Port Blair, so it is just waiting waste of time.
- By Ship: If traveler book a ticket to reach Andaman by ship, then it takes 3 to 4 days or more than 70 hours. Those who want to enjoy to travel by ship they can book the ticket before 15 to 20 days.
Andaman tour packages from Bangalore
If Bangalore tourist wants to visit Andaman than he quickly needs to book a ticket of Andaman and Nicobar, for bookings tickets, many websites provide Andaman tour packages from Bangalore at the straightforward price. As people already know that Bangalore is a metro city and they can easily book a ticket for Andaman and Nicobar tourism. So check Andaman packages and book them.
How to reach?
- By Air: The distance between Bangalore and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands is 1650 km. From Bangalore a tourist has to book a flight for Visakhapatnam, after reaching Visakhapatnam he directly book a ticket to Port Blair. The total time to reach is 7 hours if he books directly flight then he reaches quickly in less time.
- By Ship: From Bangalore, there is no direct route of the ship to reach Port Blair. Firstly traveler has to reach Chennai or Kolkata or Visakhapatnam by air or by train. After reaching Chennai or Kolkata or Visakhapatnam book ticket of the ship to reach Andaman and he can reach in 60 to 70 hours or 3 -4 days.